Bryan E. Delius, Principal
Accomplished litigator fighting on behalf clients in Sevierville, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
Firm founder Bryan E. Delius started his law firm, Delius & McKenzie, PLLC, more than 20 years ago with one goal in mind: to offer East Tennessee residents and visitors the fighting chance they deserve in court. Born and raised here in Sevier County, and having lived here his entire life, Mr. Delius understands how the local, state and federal courts operate in the area, and knows that a successful case is one based in thorough preparation and a willingness to fight for what is right and just.
When not in the office, Mr. Delius spends time on the farm with his wife and daughter. He breeds and competes on the national level with registered Quarter Horses. Several of his horses have gone on to become world champions and carry PRCA cowboys to the pay window. Mr. Delius likes to compete in rodeos when time allows.
In addition to farming, he serves as an elected official to the Sevier County Legislative Body and is active in his church.
- J.D., University of Tennessee at Knoxville, 1998
- B.S., cum laude, Agriculture, University of Tennessee at Knoxville, 1992
- Tennessee, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina, 1993
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors, 1996-1998
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Hamilton Burnett Order of Barristers
- Sevier County Bar Association
- Federal Defenders Association of East Tennessee
- Board of Directors from 2002-2007