Personal Injury Lawyers in Sevierville
Fighting for the futures of people injured in accidents in Sevierville, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
No one really believe that they will one day be seriously injured – and few people have the means to protect themselves and their loved ones through months or even years of mounting medical bills, lost wages or pain and suffering. A catastrophic personal injury can change your life and the lives of the ones you love in an instant. Without help, you could face the effects of that change for a lifetime.
At Delius & McKenzie, PLLC in Sevierville, we have protected the rights of clients in and around Sevier County, including Gatlinburg, Seymour and Pigeon Forge, for more than 20 years. When you are suffering and scared, and unsure of what to do, our skilled team of personal injury lawyers is by your side and fighting on your behalf. With a history of successful outcomes in both jury trials and settlement negotiations, we walk the walk when it comes to protecting our clients – and we can protect you, too.
Personal injury services in Sevier County
Our attorneys take on complex, challenging personal injury lawsuits in courts at every level, providing consistent, comprehensive guidance and support to clients throughout East Tennessee. Though we have the skills, resources and experience to handle any kind of case, our clients have routinely come to us after suffering:
- In motor vehicle accidents. We are one of Sevier County’s premier auto accident law firms – and we intend to stay that way. Our creative strategies combined with our aggressive approach have made us a force to be reckoned with after you were injured in a car crash, truck crash, motorcycle crash or other motor vehicle collision. We do not back down and we do not accept less than what you deserve.
- From defective products. You have a right to assume that the products you consume will work in the way you expect. If you were hurt by a defective product, were not given a warning about the potential dangerous associated with that product, or were otherwise harmed by a product you use, you may have the basis of a products liability lawsuit. Our attorneys can help you review your options.
- On another person’s property. Bitten by a dog, being abused in a nursing home, falling down a manhole cover, being attacked in a place with poor security measures: each of these examples falls under the umbrella of premises liability. When a property owner’s or manager’s negligence had led to your injury, you may be entitled to compensation.
- From negligent employment retention. Your employer is required to provide a safe and secure working environment. While some worksites are more dangerous than others – such as construction sites or mines are more dangerous than, say, the average office building – you should not have to suffer needless danger because your employer failed to perform a proper background check on your fellow employees. If you were hurt by another person in your company because of the negligence of your employer, we can help.
- Catastrophic injuries. Truly catastrophic injuries usually result in long-term or permanent damage to your mind, body and health. Paralysis, amputation, permanent disfigurement or brain damage from a traumatic brain injury are all considered catastrophic injuries. The attorneys of Delius & McKenzie, PLLC have the drive and the experience you want on your side after an accident or attack has changed your life irreparably.
- The wrongful death of a family member. Few circumstances are more tragic than the unexpected and preventable death of your loved one. If your family member died because of the negligence of another person, you can file a wrongful death lawsuit for funeral and medical costs, lost wages and the loss of future income, and your pain and suffering.
Suffering with the effects of a personal injury can be frustrating and overwhelming – but choosing the right lawyer to protect yourself and your family shouldn’t be. Delius & McKenzie, PLLC has proudly served the people of Sevierville, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge for decades. Let us be your advocates so you can focus on the healing process.
Related information on personal injury claims in Sevier County
Help for the injured when they need it most
Have you been seriously or permanently injured because of another person’s negligent, dangerous or illegal behavior? Let Delius & McKenzie, PLLC help you create a plan for moving forward. Our accomplished personal injury attorneys fight aggressively on behalf of injury victims in and around Sevierville, Seymour, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Please call 865-428-8780 or fill out our contact form to schedule a no-obligation consultation to discuss your needs.