Experienced Seymour Auto Accident Attorneys Fight for Your Future
Upholding the rights of car, truck and motorcycle crash victims throughout Tennessee
There are few things in life more frightening, aggravating or frustrating than being in an auto accident. If you sustained an injury in that accident, it can feel a bit like a nightmare. How can you afford to lose work? What if your insurance company says it won’t cover the cost? Who’s going to pay these medical bills? At Delius & McKenzie, PLLC, we answer all these questions and more. Our experienced Seymour auto accident attorneys fight for your rights, your future and your family after you or your loved one has been seriously injured in a crash or collision. You can trust us to protect your interests, and to help you through this difficult time with proactive strategies, practical guidance and common-sense advice.
Up to the challenge, no matter how complex your auto accident case is
In a place like Seymour, with its highways and rolling hills, you’re bound to see a lot of through traffic – especially coming in and out of Knoxville. Being at the corner of everything means the chances of having an auto accident can be pretty high. Delius & McKenzie, PLLC takes on the tough cases, fighting for justice on behalf of clients who have been hurt in:
- Car accidents. Close to 350 people have died in auto accidents in 2016, and we’re not even halfway through the year. Whether you were hit by another driver, were involved in a multi-car pileup, had an auto part or safety belt fail on you – or any of the many, many reasons why you might have sustained an injury in a car crash – a Seymour car crash lawyer from our firm can help you obtain the compensation you need to pay your bills and recover from your injuries.
- Truck accidents. From large trucks like 18-wheelers, to construction vehicles, to the delivery trucks that drop off your packages and parcels, commercial truck accidents can do a lot of damage in a crash. We represent clients throughout Seymour who are injured cause by drunk or fatigued drivers, or who have suffered because of a truck defect.
- Motorcycle accidents. It can be very tempting to hop on the back of your bike and cruise around town, or up through the Park or the mountains. Motorcycle riders risk sustaining severe injuries in a crash because they are not physically protected. We help riders and their families move forward after a collision has changed the course of your life forever.
- Collisions with cyclists or pedestrians. Whether you’re grabbing coffee at a shop, out for a “fun run” for charity, or taking the family for a bike ride, an auto accident will almost always lead to long-lasting injuries. We protect bike riders and pedestrians when passenger vehicles fail to obey the rules of the road.
Our team is also equipped to help victims of mass transit accidents, including those that happen on buses, trains or tourism vehicles like helicopters, as well as those hurt in an accident with an off-road vehicle.
Why you want an experienced Seymour attorney on your side
The people at Delius & McKenzie, PLLC are Sevier County natives. Bryan is a lifelong resident of Seymour. We know the area well, and we understand the unique challenges you face when you are hurt because of another person’s negligence. Our seasoned auto accident lawyers can help by:
- Recovering compensation for your medical bills and expenses, your lost wages and your pain and suffering
- Negotiating with your insurance company – or protecting your rights in trial, when necessary
- Working with your doctors to ensure that evidence of your injury is clear and recorded
- Working with the local police to gather and document all evidence of the accident
- Assisting you with the “extras,” like securing you a rental car while you wait for yours to be fixed, advising you about rehab facilities, or helping you choose the right funeral home in the event of a tragic wrongful death
After an auto accident in Seymour, you’re going to have a lot on your mind. Working with an experienced attorney from our firm allows you to concentrate on what’s important: your family, your health and your future. Let us handle the legalities and the fights, so you can work on your recovery.
Fighting for Seymour victims of auto accidents
Delius & McKenzie, PLLC proudly serves the people of Seymour, TN. If you or your loved one was seriously hurt in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, we know what to do. Please call 865-428-8780 or fill out our contact form to schedule your free consultation with a skilled Seymour auto accident attorney. Let us help you.